Sunday, January 29, 2012

and many more..

happiest of birthdays to my oldest and wisest sister Natalie!
Natalie is the perfect first born. she paved the way for all the Tate girls and left very big shoes to fill.
 she is the most determined and dedicated person I have ever known. 
she is also very sensitive and cares a lot for others. 
chatting with Natalie is always a good time because we watch all the same shows and she always recommends the best shows (ie FNL, Lost, Vampire Diaries, etc), she always has the best restaurant & recipe recommendations, & everything she says is so eloquently put. (unlike me right now ha)
You know if Natalie is on your team in virtually any game you play you will win.
Natalie also planned the Tate sister road trip which was one of the best vacations I have ever been on. Let me tell you, everything she does she does with perfection (including being a mom). 
I am so grateful to have Natalie not only as my sister but as a best friend. 
Here's to you Natalie! May this year be the best yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment