Monday, January 9, 2012

we found our way to san jose

We made it. The adventure has officially begun.
A week from today we were driving from salt lake to san jose. It was a very pretty drive once we passed the deserts of nevada. I enjoyed being in comfy clothes the whole day, eating chocolate chip cookies (thanks to the best mother in law) & dancing in the car. There is nothing like road trips. 
We got to Sunnyvale around 7p so we decided to try to find some dinner before we settled in. There is not a whole lot of selection by our little house (mainly Asian food) so I decided to introduce Ben to mongolian bbq since he had never tried it. He has since become obsessed and asks everyday if we can go back. I haven't given in yet, since there are so many other places to try, but I am sure he will get his wish soon. 

This city is so pretty. I have fallen in love with it already. There are so many pretty trees, friendly people & great shopping. Oh and did I mention that every day we have been here it has been around 65 degrees?I could get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment