Tuesday, January 17, 2012

saturday in monterey

On Saturday Ben and I decided to head down to Monterey to explore the historic beach city. Here are a little happy moments from our day:
1.we drove all the way there by way of PCH which was very pretty
2. I rented a bike and B brought his so that we could bike along the coast of Monterey. It was breathtaking.
3. the sun was shinning & there was a ocean breeze the whole way
4. the homes along the coast were just dreamy. one was for sale so we decided just to see how much these little homes cost. this home was right on the beach and had three bedrooms. Any guesses? 13 million! wow
5. had lunch at fisherman's wharf where we sat over looking the water
6. on the drive back we stopped at this little farmers market that had killer deals. I got 4 oranges for 23 cents & B picked out 10 baby artichokes for a dollar. We wished we lived closer to pick up fresh produce at this place!


7. I was craving cafe rio on the way home so I decided to check out if there was one around since there is one in southern california. One popped up and oh my gosh it was on the way home! how lucky right?  wrong. this is what we pulled up to...


guess I will have to wait till March..

2 comments: