Sunday, January 15, 2012

happy belated

I know I am nine days late but I just wanted to give a little shout out to my favorite little sister & best friend who turned 17. I love Savannah more than I can even begin to describe. She makes me laugh & keeps me sane. She is such a light to everyone around her. I am so proud of all of her amazing academic accomplishments & her spiritual accomplishments. She always makes me want to be a better person just by being her normal self. 
I love our little dance parties, work out competitions, inside jokes, the looks that say it all & our love of the same tv shows. She also can make the best peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!
So here's to you Savannah. You are wise beyond your years. Never forget how beautiful a person you are. 




PS January 6 was also the birthday of my favorite sister in law Kathryn! I could not have asked for one better. Kathryn has a pure heart and cares deeply for others. I am so glad she is in my life. Happy belated birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Em! :) You described our relationship perfectly with simply "the looks that say it all." haha
    And I'm loving that picture of you in 50s getup and me as Meg. We really haven't changed all that much.

    ReplyDelete