Monday, January 23, 2012

bring it on

Ben and I live with some pretty big vices. I have chocolate or some sort of sweet at the very least once a day. I crave something sweet after every meal. It is hard to not give in and so I usually justify it and give in. I believe I have come to be dependent on them to get through the day. Yes, I have a problem. 

Ben on the other hand doesn't eat his sweets, he drinks them. He lives off soda. Coke, Mountain Dew, Orange Soda, Grape Soda you name it. He craves it.

So we have decided to create a little bet. I cannot eat any form of dessert and he cannot drink soda starting today. Whoever lasts the longest gets $50 to spend on whatever he/she desires. The winner also gets bragging rights which is quite a big deal to us.

I am prepared to outlast him. Wish me luck

2 comments:

  1. haha good luck! paul and I have the exact same problem. I love sweets, he loves soda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweets are arguably a better vice--at least health-wise. I can't imagine what all that soda much be doing to Ben's teeth.

    ReplyDelete