Thursday, February 9, 2012

on to the next..

Well it's official, we are moving to Los Angeles this Sunday and will be staying there for about three weeks. There is currently more audit work to do in LA than in San Jose so Ernst & Young offered Ben an opportunity to head down south. 
I honestly could not be more thrilled. After visiting my family in Orange County last weekend it was hard to come back to San Jose and be on my own most of the time (Ben works 9-11 hrs a day). 
Don't get me wrong, I have loved exploring San Jose and making it my home for the time being, but I am ready to be in sunnier southern california for three weeks where my mom is a mere hour away. 
We are on to the next adventure.


PS I did beat out Ben in the battle of sugar. He couldn't fight the urge at the Sacramento Kings Game. Better luck next time. I am looking forward to using my winnings in LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment