Monday, February 27, 2012

mama bear

with ben working late into the night (10 or 11), i have gotten the opportunity to go down and stay with my family for a couple nights during the week.
 it's the best. 
i get to hang out with my mom all day and night.
we go out to lunch, look through old pictures, discuss life, play card games, bake fun treats, laugh & love.
this little lady always calls me her sunshine but she has really been my sunshine this past week.



it's hard when ben's away and your living at a hotel and so you can't even feel productive by cooking a nice meal for him when he comes home. 
but i know i am here to support ben. to rub his back at night. cuddle. smile. make him laugh.
i am just lucky a couple nights a week i can go down and rejuvenate myself so i can continue to be the happy, supportive wife.


ps my mom even taught me how to play "my heart will go on" on the piano in honor of the new 3D premiere. i get chills when i see that preview.  lovin leo

No comments:

Post a Comment