Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello Again

This semester has been a whirlwind (hence my lack of blogging). Things that have happened these last couple of months:
  • I became an aunt! My oldest sister Natalie had a little boy on August 17. His name is Henry and I have completely fallen in love with him. (yes, I am that aunt) We got to go to San Antonio for fall break to hang with Henry, Natalie & Sam. It was so much fun. 

  • Ben and I have been married for 5 months and 5 days. Every day it just keeps getting better and better. I love the way he loves me. I love the way he wants to cuddle all the time. I love how he is so thoughtful and thinking of me first. I truly married my soulmate. 

  • I am currently doing an event planning internship at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah. I love it. There are so many fun events with all the different holidays. I love how much I am learning about event planning. This further shows me that this is what I want to do full time after I finish school.
  • Ben and I got a calling in our church. We are the sunbeam teachers! I couldn't be more excited and already love the kids so much. There are 8 of them so I can't wait to get to know them all better. 
  • A job, an internship & 5 classes keeps me really busy but I like the feeling. It makes me enjoy the down time I have with Ben. 
  • Ben and I have started watching LOST on Netflix. I am still on season one but I am really liking it. I love the character development.
  •  We booked our flight to California for the Thanksgiving holiday and I couldn't be more excited. I am ready to be near the beach and play games with my family.



Until next time! Hopefully I will keep the blogging up since I am so good at blog stalking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment