Monday, August 15, 2011

birthday girl


This past week has been a great birthday celebratory week. My parents were in town Saturday so they decided to take Ben & I out to lunch to celebrate my upcoming birthday. We went to rodizio grill. It was amazing and it was so much fun to celebrate with them
Then the next day I went over to the Hawker's house where they had a delicious meal planned and some presents to open. They all even went around the table and told me why they loved me, which is a Hawker tradition. I definitely married into the best family. 
Monday, I woke up to Ben saying we're going to vegas!! What? I thought for sure this a joke. But we packed and drove off to sin city to celebrate my 21st right. He is so thoughtful. I was so excited to spend some time lounging by the pool & just being with Ben. 
My birthday was Wednesday and yes Ben had the whole day planned. I woke up to him singing Happy Birthday. We then headed to a cute breakfast place just a little off the strip. After breakfast was some pool time and then came lunch at the eiffel tower restaurant in the paris hotel. Yes, there were roses awaiting me as we sat down and yes we got the VIP table. Best birthday lunch of my life.

After lunch, we tried our luck at the roulette table & some slot machines  just because I was now of age. It was fun but it went fast. The night ended with sushi, a gondola ride & serendipity.


I could not have asked for a better birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment