Monday, August 1, 2011

happy two months



Last Thursday was our two month anniversary. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love being married to Ben. I also have learned a lot about my husband. Such as:
-He likes the bed made a certain way and if its not made that way he cannot sleep in it
-He is obsessed with artichokes and fried rice. He could eat them all day errrday, which makes making lunches easy
-He always ask if I need help even if its not something he wants to do
-He drinks lots and lots of soda. It is his form of dessert
-He is my little cuddle monster. He could cuddle all day if I didn't get so antsy.
-He stays in the shower for literally half an hour and could stay in there longer if he didn't have to get to work.
-He takes forever to get out of bed in the morning. He prolongs it. 
-He says he loves me and kisses me every night before bed even if I am halfway asleep & kisses me good morning every morning.
-He greets me with a hug and a kiss everyday after work. 
These two months have been pure wedding bliss. But school is starting in less than a month so can't wait to see what's in store for us this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment