Wednesday, November 2, 2011

do you know the way to san jose?


Today and tomorrow Ben is in San Jose, California for his second round interview with Ernst & Young. This is the third time in a week and a half that Ben has left me for San Jose. I am lonely here at our little apartment but I know he is being wined and dined and finding a great opportunity to provide for our family. It makes me excited too. We will be moving to San Jose in January for a couple months so he can do an internship at one of these accounting firms. If offered a job at the end of the internship, we could potentially be moving to San Jose for at least five years. I am ready. I want us to have our own adventure. I want us to experience a new city together. I have never been to San Jose but I am loving the fact that it is so close to San Francisco and only 2 hours away from Monterey for a weekend getaway. I am so proud of my husband for even getting second round interviews to 3 different accounting firms. He is quite something.

No comments:

Post a Comment