Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Favorites

i have been fighting a cold off and on for the past two weeks. 
Not the best way to start off the new year...
but I have gotten to catch up on some of my favorite blogs and do some online shopping.
here are my five favorite finds this friday:

1. i love oxfords and studs so these are quite the combo. bonus is they are currently on sale! find here
2. i am upgrading to the 5 sometime this next week and need a new phone case. i love the simplicity. 
find here 
3. i love peplum and how this dress incorporates leather. to die for. find here
4. the homemaker in me loves bright and cheery dish cloths. they can spruce up any kitchen in seconds. find here
5. these fur blankets are a great addition to any couch or bed. i especially love the white. find here

yes, my online shopping ranges from electronics to house decor. 
oh the things i would do to have all these items appear on my doorstep

No comments:

Post a Comment