Saturday, January 5, 2013

2012 in review

new year. new location. new job hunt.

here is a little look back at the happenings of 2012:

1. we started off the new year right with a new years eve party at the cabin in park city
2. packed up some of our belongings and moved to sunnyvale for 3 months where B started his internship
3. lived in a hotel in the city of angels for 3 weeks courtesy of EY
4. attended my older sister's beautiful wedding in san diego
5. moved back to salt lake city where i began work as a receptionist and wedding event planner
6. celebrated B's 25th with a murder mystery party
7. went on a cruise to the caribbean with the hawkers 
8. said goodbye to B's little brother as he left us for a mission in germany
9. celebrated our one year wedding anniversary at the hyatt in park city
10. went to maui & kauai with the tates
11. turned 22 woo hoo
12. attended B's brother's wedding in salt lake city
13. started and finished my last semester at the u
14.transformed from blonde to brunette
15. B taught me how to ski
16. moved out of our first home together
and of course loved each other more all along the way



we started 2012 in sunnyvale and we ended it in sunnyvale.
this year will be an adventure with us living many miles from both of our families
and me on the job hunt with my new degree.
i will just enjoy the ride

happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you and proud of you. And I have to admit, also a little jealous that you have a degree. I want to hear how the job hunt goes! I love reading your blog so keep it up. Miss you! xxoo

    ReplyDelete