Tuesday, June 26, 2012

sir troy




  • This is the man that coached almost all of my soccer teams when I was little
  • He is responsible for my flat feet and double-jointed fingers & elbows
  • He taught me to laugh at life and always be true to myself
  • He decided to serve a two-year mission at the age of 19 when his family was not active in the church and his father nor older brother ever served a mission
  • He was on the waiting list for Harvard Law School. He is the smartest man and most eloquent speaker I know
  • He is the man I wanted my husband to be like (I am so lucky Ben has some of his qualities!)
  • He should be a professional dancer
  • He loves my mom unconditionally and that's the best thing he can do as a father of four daughters

My dad is one of the most fun people to be around, especially on the dance floor. I admire him so much.
So here's to you, dad, on your golden birthday. May this year bring much love and laughter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment