Sunday, April 15, 2012

lala


  • This is the woman that made me breakfast every morning before school even when I took zero period seminary and had to be at the church at 5:30a
  • She is responsible for my freckles
  • This woman came to all my dance recitals & cheer competitions with flowers in hand
  • She taught me the piano even though I refused to practice
  • She taught me how to cook, to clean and to love unconditionally. She taught me the power of prayer
  • This is the woman that is always up for desert no matter how much we ate for dinner & always up for a late night of family fun no matter how little sleep she had the night before. 
  • She is the first person I called when I knew that I would marry Ben
  • This is the woman I strive to be more like everyday
  • I have never known a woman to love the Lord like she does
I cannot say enough wonderful things about my mother. She is the most amazing, beautiful, fun-loving person. Happy Birthday Mom. Can't wait to celebrate many more with you!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment